Join us every Friday at 6PM EST for "Restore & Renew".
This 30 minute class is for beginners and those who want to deepen their practice.
Suggested donation $15 with 100% of proceeds going to Food Bank of NYC.
Fill out the "GET STARTED" form to contact us for the Zoom link.
COVID-19 and Your Safety
Policies and Procedures
Our number one priority is the safety of our DBP community. We will strictly follow New York City guidelines and adhere to hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH) to serve you in the best way possible. Here is a list of things we are doing:
- Masks are required at all times (no bandanas, gaiters, or handkerchiefs)
- 1 individual session in the studio at a time
- Maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between client and practitioner, unless safety or core function of the work activity requires a shorter distance
- Temperature checks prior to session (1 second touchless)
- 15 minutes between sessions to allow for extra cleaning and avoid overlap between clients
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the studio
- All equipment and props are cleaned between sessions
- Natural air flow from open windows to help filter the air
- 2 portable HEPA air filter units have been added to the studio
- We request clients not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to session and leave promptly when finished (we love you but request no loitering)